Wentworth Point Community Central and the Waterfront Kayak Club have some wonderful local sponsors, several shown below with links to their websites. There are other sponsors who wish to remain anonymous and are not listed. Thank you so much to all of them for their generosity and great community support.
Without our sponsors, our community events would not take place and we, in turn, would not be able to sponsor local people and various worthy causes.
We are extremely grateful to our local businesses and ask that wherever possible you support them.
And don't forget the residents who attend our events and give generously of their time and money to support the community. A huge thank you to them as well.
But it's not just about having a good time. In the past, through fund-raising or when Event funds allowed, we have raised or sponsored:
- $25,000 for a women’s shelter in Parramatta through the WPCC Ball
- Participation of Summer Giddings in the 2018 Cerebral Palsy World Games in Spain
- Defibrillator for Pulse Gym
- Wentworth Point Primary School P&C
- Quirindi Rotary for drought-stricken farmers
- Contribution to airfare for a TaeKwonDo member to attend an international competition.
If you are interested in providing sponsorship, please contact us.