Wentworth Point Probus Club
Wentworth Point Probus Club is a small, local club affiliated with Probus South Pacific. Probus promotes fun, friendship and fellowship in retirement, although not all our members have retired.
Some of the Benefits of Probus Membership Are:
- Chance to meet neighbours in a friendly atmosphere
- Participation in relaxing and fun group outings
- Access to special deals such as travel getaways, insurance, etc
For a better idea of Probus, please view the , and also read our local Active Retirees magazine.
Currently, Covid-19 has stopped our outings but they will continue once it is safe to do so, the restrictions are eased and venues re-open. Some of our planned outings for 2021 are:
- Tour of NSW Parliament House + lunch
- Ferry to Manly + lunch at Manly Wharf Hotel overlooking the harbour
- Hawkesbury River cruise + lunch
The club welcomes new members. If you are not sure about joining, come along to one of our meetings, at 11am, third Monday of every month in the Pulse Function Room 1. Meet the group, enjoy a cup of tea and an interesting guest speaker. Or, if you'd prefer to try one of our outings, please let us know and we can include you on the invitation list.
For more information, to join, or to take a "test drive" of our outings, please email Paul Woodley on email@example.com.